Bread Chilli | Shalu Agrawal
This is my favorite Bread Chilli Recipe. I have learnt this dish from my aunt. Now I use to cook this dish so often and everyone likes the dish. This is a very healthy dish and very tasty. Breads made with 100 percent whole grain wheat are a good source of bran fiber.
- 1 packet medium white bread
- ½ cup chopped green vegetables (capsicum, cabbage, peas, carrot etc)
- ½ fine chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- Green chilli
- 1 Tsp ajinomoto powder
- ½ Tbsp soya sauce
- ½ Tbsp tomato sauce
- ¼ Tbsp black pepper
- ¼ Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 onions chopped vertically in length and fried until the brown colour appears on it
- Fine chopped coriander
Method of preparation: -
- First of all, remove bread crumbs and infuse the bread in water.
- Add salt to taste, ajinomoto, soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chopped green chilli, coriander, black pepper and mash until everything gets mixed.
- Make small balls of it and fry it in medium flame until golden colour appears.
- Warm 1 tb spoon oil in frying pan.
- Add chopped onions, fry until brown colour appears.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chillies, fried onions, fried bread rolls, tomato sauce, coriander.
- Add 1 tb spoon vinegar.
- Fry all for 2-3 minutes and serve your bread chilli warm.
Namaste! My name is Shalu Agrawal and i love cooking, currently i am a house wife. I am happy with my life.