Cheese Pizza | Amita Agrawal
Well I just like eating Pizza and with my limited pocket money it is difficult to order it from Domino's twice or sometimes thrice a week so better make similar one at home only. The pizza we're all familiar with — the kind with tomato sauce, cheese, and toppings — did originate in Italy. Specifically, baker Raffaele Esposito from Naples is often given credit for creating the first such pizza pie.
For Pizza base-
- 2 Cup- All-purpose flour or wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp- dry yeast
- ½ -1 Tbsp- Sugar
Capsicum, carrot, onions, paneer, cheese (grated), mushroom, chilli, jalapenos etc. (According to your taste and choice).
- Tomato ketchup
- Chilli sauce
- White mayonnaise
- Pinch of Salt
- Coriander powder
- Chilli powder
- 1-2 Tbsp-Oil.
Method of Preparation:
- Take 2 cup of wheat flour in a bowl.
- Take a cup of water add 1 teaspoon of dry yeast and add 1 teaspoon of sugar, stir well and leave for a minute.
- Mix the water in the flour and prepare a dough out of it (as soft as possible).
- Let the yeast do its magic and cover the dough and keep it aside in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour to 24 hour (More the time better the taste).
- Add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, mayonnaise (optional According to taste).
- Add a pinch of salt, coriander powder, chilli powder (Mix well and allow it to rest for some time).
- Make a base out of the dough being prepared.
- Spread the sauce over the base thoroughly.
- Add and spread cheese all over the pizza base (According to taste).
- Put the toppings on pizza and decorate it well (According to choice and taste).
- Put the pizza in the microwave oven.
- Bake for around 10 minutes at 200* C (lower temperature so that the base gets cooked properly).
- If you bought the pizza base from market then microwave till the toppings turn golden and cheese melts.
Notes (Do’s & Don’ts):
- Don’t make the dough too hard.
- The pizza base made from dough should be proper and thin.
- If using paneer as topping then put the paneer in Luke warm water after you cut that into pieces.
- If you bake it at a very high temperature then the pizza base might get hard (not crunchy).
- If you are using a pizza base purchased from market then apply oil at the side so that it doesn’t burn inside the oven.
Pizza base- 1 Hour
Pizza- 20-25 Minutes
1 Pizza of approx. medium size
Hi! My name is Amita Agrawal and i love cooking and eating new dishes. I am a Travel bug and like to meet new people. I love my family and i always say whatever may happen family always comes first.
Connect with her via: