Egg-less Whole Wheat Cake | Anmol Agrawal
I Love baking cakes. Eggless Whole Wheat Cake is my speciality. Whenever someone in my family or relative asks me bake cake i do it. I know diffrent kind of baking recipies too. I always used white flour for baking cakes which is kind of unhealthy. So i thought this time instead of using white flour i will use whole wheat flour and changed a core baking ingredient. You won't belive what happended cake was so delicious that i ate 4-5 slices of it.
Want to bake the same Cake here is my recipe of it:
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour.
- 1 Cup Butter.
- 1 Cup Milk Powder.
- 1 Cup Grinned Sugar.
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder.
- 3/4 Tbsp Baking Soda.
- 250 ml. Milk.
- 15-20 Drops of vanilla essence.
- 1 Tbsp Small Pieces of Cherry.
Method of preparation:
- Mix Whole Wheat Flour, Milk Powder, Baking Powder and Baking Soda with a Strainer so that everything gets mixed properly.
- Take a big bowl and mix butter and grinned sugar till it gets a creamy texture.
- Take the mixed Wheat flour batch and blend it in butter bowl gradually and beat it. if the batter gets thicker you can add milk while beating it.
- Add small pieces of cherry and vanilla essence to the batter.
- Pre-heat the oven at 250 degree C
- Now take a medium sized baking pan and completely brush the inner surface with oil and then take some white flour and sprinkle on the oiled pan.
- Half fill the batter in the oiled pan.
- Put the oven at 180 degree C and place the pan in the oven.
- Set the timer for 1 hour and wait.
- After one hour the cake gets the medium brown texture take it out and let it cool for some time.
- Separate the cake and pan with the help of a Knife and flip the cake on a Plate.
- Cut triangle Slices of the cake and your Egg-less Whole Wheat Cake is ready to be served.
Notes (Do's and Don'ts):
- Make sure to have all measurements precise.
- Use Fine Strainer for Whole Wheat.
- While Cake is Baking do not Open and close oven doors several times.
- Milk can be used more or less as prescribed in ingredients.
1 Hour 30 Minutes
Hi! I am Anmol Agrawal from Raigarh. My hobbies includes watching cricket, listening to songs, watching movies but cooking is one of my favorite hobby.