Mini Pan Pizza | Smita Majumdar
Before coming to the recipe of mini pan pizza. I want tell you how I started loving cooking and developed a passion for it. It was the summer vacations and I was 12 when my mother was bed ridden for almost a month with severe lower back pain. She couldn't get out the bed. Our Bai aunty usually took care of the cooking and cleaning but she too had to take leave for a few days.
Now my papa had a habit of having freshly made hot breakfast every morning before going to office, but given the circumstances he started skipping that meal as he would be busy taking care of mom.
I had never ever cooked before but had seen my mother and Bai aunty cook. One morning when papa was getting dressed for office I prepared a full breakfast for him and served it hot to him. Piping hot paranthe fresh off the stove and some mango pickle and curd alongside.
He was surprised but didn't say much and quietly finished his food and left for office. In the evening when he returned from office I prepared tea for him.
He smiled and gave me a small box. I opened it curiously and it was a brand new watch! I was elated at this surprise gift.
So, here is my recipe of Mini Pan Pizza.
- White/ Brown bread
- 1-½ Tbsp- sweet corn
- 1-Medium Spoon Oil
- 1-Medium Spoon Fresh Cream (optional)
- Pizza sauce
- Salt As per Taste
- Pizza seasoning and Cheese
Method of Preparation:
- Take few bread slices and cut them in small circles with the help of a bowl.
- Chop Capsicum, tomato, onion and put them in a bowl and add 100 grams of paneer and sweet corn to it.
- Add 2 Tbsp of tomato sauce, 2 Tbsp of chilli sauce, ½ Tbsp of soya sauce, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, salt, fresh cream(As per taste and preferences), mix it well.
- Grease the pan with oil or butter and place the bread piece into it.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 10-12 minutes in medium flame.
Your mini pizza is ready. Serve it as snack and decorate it with grated paneer and pizza seasoning. (Optional)
Hello food lovers! I am Smita Mazumdar, fun loving girl, Story Teller and a food enthusiast.